OT: Sony Sky Digibox

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: OT: Sony Sky Digibox
  • From: "Chris" <cm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 17:05:15 -0000

Anyone know any online suppliers for the Sony Sky digibox?

Slightly off topic I know but I seem to recall a message here
refering to this being available from www.unbeatable.co.uk.
They had it before Christmas but don't seem to have them now!

Yes I know I can get a free digibox from Sky but I specifically
want the Sony for the digital output. I also want to hang it on
the end of motorised dish and I want to install it myself rather
than have Sky's installers trying to slap another dish on the side
of the house.

Regards
Chris