RE: Video ripping question?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Video ripping question?
  • From: "Paul Miller" <pmiller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 14:31:37 -0000

Excellent info Ian, couple of questions.

you say you are using CUY2 as the format, are you setting that in the TV
app
that comes with ATI card (MMC V6?) or are you setting that in virtual dub?
the reason I ask is that format doesn't appear in my MMC app, and if I try
to select it in virtual dub it says the format is not supported.

So far the only way I can get decent quality is using ATI-VCR2 which I can
then recompress to DivX fast motion and MP3 audio for the small files that
would like.