RE: X10 signal problem

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: X10 signal problem
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:50:43 -0000

Yup ... I have had very similar problems.

Firstly ... try plugging your X10 "source" (ie the TW7223 that HV
uses) into
a different socket. Just by moving mine one socket further along the ring
main (one socket away from the PC power supplies) my house has gone from
being half-blind to X10 to being fully X10 aware.

Phil

Miller