RE: Curtain Control

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Curtain Control
  • From: "K. C. Li" <li@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 12:12:30 +0000 (GMT)

> together so they can all operate from one controller.  Maybe the K600
> has these lines as well?  In which case you can connect then to

Unfortunately not. The K600 motor control unit ONLY has a connector for
the light sensor. From what I can recall, the sensor looked like a simple
Light Dependent Resistor in a small round case with a lead. Unfortunately
we don't have any available to examine closely. May be someone with one
could comment further.

> If the K600 has a local manual control push button then you could use
> this connection in the same way though this is not ideal as the
> control is "change state" rather than seperate
"open" and "close" so
> may get confused with power fails etc.

The K600 does have separate open, close and stop buttons which is
straightforward to attach the necessary wires for external control.
However, the case is secured by four temper-proof screws that we haven't
found a suitable head for. It is not one of the common anti-temper
screwheads. We did manage to undo them using a number of standard
screwdrivers.

Regards,

Kwong Li
li@xxxxxxx