RE: Curtain Control

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Curtain Control
  • From: "Steven Dickson" <sdickson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 10:44:10 -0000

Does anybody use the K600 set-up with IR control?  I've got one K600 unit already and have two more on order, but I've discovered I can't get the IR kit so that I can operate them with my pronto or from Comfort.  What's this ir module look like? Can it be copied? Anybody got any documentation to show how it works or how to connect it to the control unit, or even better a source for the bits from swish?

Thanks.

Steve