RE: My UN-automated Home :-(

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: My UN-automated Home :-(
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:54:59 -0000

Yeah ... I hear that the new ones are far better. Isn't the C1VM the
Transmeta Crusoe processor based model? I had thought of buying a newer
model but this one does most of what I want it to do which is provide me
with access to my email (and limited needs for MS Office / Corel Draw /
Corel Xara etc.) when I'm not at home. OK ... as a P266 it's never going to
break any processing records - especially with only 64Mb. (The memory
expansion on this model is horrendously expensive too!) Overall though I
love it ... it has one of the best LCD screens that I think I have ever
seen
on any device and everyone who sees it is sure it must be a Windows CE
machine at first!

Do you know whether the drive in the PCG-C1F is a 9.5 or 12mm high one?

Cheers

Phil

empty" of 2:45
> (Which I assume is hrs and minutes - not minutes and seconds! *grin*).
>
> I know it's a tiny PC and I love it for what it is - which to me is a
> superbly portable email environment - but as a working machine ...
well,