RE: My UN-automated Home :-(

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: My UN-automated Home :-(
  • From: andy.powell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:24:36 +0100

Ooooo yes... you can end up spending a fortune! and the worst thing is=20
you'll probably rarely use it!!! (except for viewers in NI ;-) )

A.

Mike Griffiths <mike@xxxxxxx>
28/02/2001 12:13
Please respond to ukha_d

=20
To:     "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
cc:=20
Subject:        RE: [ukha_d] My UN-automated Home :-(

Don't you also need a clever switch to switch between incoming mains and=20
generator and a sensor to know when the power is back on.
Sounds like lots of 00's to me to make it safe.
=20
Mike
Antena
Caernarfon