RE: My UN-automated Home :-(

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: My UN-automated Home :-(
  • From: andy.powell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:47:58 +0100

Are you sure that a =A3350 generator is going to be able to supply enoughj
uice to you house??? or are you just thinking of emergency lighting?

What you really want is a Genset (UPS & Generator) your 'normal' power
isr
outed from outside to the ups and from the ups to the house. When the=20
power goes off (outside) the UPS provides enough power until the generatorg
et up to speed.....

Unfortuenately this will cost you a lot more than =A3350... you may need
to=
dd a few 0's to the figure! - but that depends on the load (and startup=20
load of any special equipment.

A.

"Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxx>
28/02/2001 10:47