RE: Something in the water

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Something in the water
  • From: "Steven Dickson" <sdickson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 09:33:47 +0100

Nothing wrong with vans -I love my Landrover Disco, not quite a van but a bit agricultural I know, but show me something that you can't get in the back, on the roof or in/on a trailer to tow.  Also love my 'old' VW camper van, over 30 yrs old and still goin strong, doesn't have all the luxuries of the new vans but hey it's fun, easy to swap the engine with the Cabrio beetle when I've got trouble - and hey I don't have to give Mr. Blair any money for road tax every year - they're tax free?

What's wrong with ten year old Audi's Mark, my 8 year old one runs great?

Steve (admirer of 'old' slow cars).