Re:Winamp integration with Homeseer

Hi Paul,

I'll try it tonight and see what's wrong. Or you could try removing
(deleting) all references to
HS in your registry but this is not for the faint hearted.

Vince

PS. Late binding is when you do hs =
createobject("Homeseer.Application") or someit like
that.

Paul> Hi Vince,

>>       In your project un-register HS, then browse and add it again
as a
>>reference.

Paul> I did think of (and tried that) - no joy. Also as a further test,
I knocked
Paul> up a quick, totally new project just containing the following
code:

Paul>      Dim hs As HomeSeer.Application   (having added the reference
to this
Paul> new project)

Paul>      Private Sub Form_Load()
Paul>      Set hs = New HomeSeer.Application

Paul>      End Sub

Paul> When I run this in debug mode, I get the exact same error as soon
as it hits
Paul> the "Set hs = New HomeSeer.Application" statement.
Again, dropping the 1.5.1
Paul> homeseer.exe back into place makes it all work again...

>>Or use
>>       late binding.

Paul> What is this? - remember, I'm not a programmer dude!

Paul> Cheers.

Paul> Paul G.