Re: Winamp integration with Homeseer

Hi Paul,

Paul> Heads up guys:- it seems to stop working as soon as you install
version
Paul> 1.5.2 of Homeseer. :-(

Paul> I just DL'd and installed HS 1.5.2, and as soon as I restarted,
and my
Paul> startup script tried to run the homeseerhelper.exe, it errored
with:

Paul> "Run-time error 430
Paul> Class does not support automation or does not support expected
interface."

Paul> Switching back to 1.5.1 makes everything work again.

Paul> Major bummer!

Paul> A Very large pint of beer goes to whoever can spot why this
happens, and
Paul> provide a fix!

Paul> Paul G.

In your project un-register HS, then browse and add it again as a
reference. Or use
late binding.

--
Best regards,