RE: Winamp integration with Homeseer

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Winamp integration with Homeseer
  • From: "Darren Henderson" <shmern@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:49:44 +0100

> >http://guest:guest@xxxxxxx:8080
>
> COOL! - like the customisations! - wish I could do some stuff
> like that!,
> but I'm >really< not a programmer, (including web
> programming!), and I don't
> really have the time to learn... *sigh*.....

It's all just scripts from homeseer message board, but tweaked to my setup.

> Couple of things...
>
> Where and when is Version 1.5.2?? - I only have 1.5.1, I
> check the Keware
> site most days (including today), and I have seen no mention
> or sight of
> it... what am I missing?

1.5.2 link was posted in the message board as a fix to some error reporting
in the log, it's on his FTP server.

> How do you get the various system uptimes on there?

again just a script doing the system uptime, updates every minute, and the
PC status is another script that updates every minute.
Again both from the message board and tweaked again

> >have a look see, Winamp control was one of my next things to
> look at :o)
> >

> I'll need to package a few things up into a zip file, and
> Wendy is calling
> me now, so I'll have to do this tomorrow...

Excellent

Cheers paul

> Paul G.

D.