RE: Novum 9000 Vent Kit

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Novum 9000 Vent Kit
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 02:44:09 +0100

I have one more vent kit left ... please God don't be in the Outer Hebrides
or the posting of these things is gonna kill me!

Drop me a mail back with your address and I'll try to get one out to you
a.s.a.p. our local Homebase had a few left as did Hedge End last week  ...
I'll try to get some more if anyone else needs them.

Phil