RE: ProntoPro, Clipsal Sockets and Faceplates

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: ProntoPro, Clipsal Sockets and Faceplates
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 21:25:57 +0100

I don't think it will ... the Crestron is *FAR* more advanced than the
Pronto and is properly "reactive" to what's going on in the
system to which
it is installed whereas the Pronto doesn't know what's going on around it.

Anyone who is willing to pay for a Crestron (waaaay more than 2.5k) system
wouldn't want a "dumb" Pronto ... the screen is a fraction of the
size for a
start.

Nope ... I reckon Philips have got a bit too big for their boots this time
and overpriced the sucker!

Phil

ProntoPro

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/