RE: Impromptu drinks tommorrow night in central london

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Impromptu drinks tommorrow night in central london
  • From: "Broadfoot, Kieran J" <Kieran.Broadfoot@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:14:45 +0100

Paul,

Sounds good to me, i presume hard cash is prefered? ;-)

if you come up blackfriars road onto the approach of blackfriars bridge
tak=
the steps down onto the south bank on the right (next to the fruit stall).
At the bottom of the steps follow the path east and its just before you get
to the tate modern.  its easy to find because its sort of round.

By the way I was at work at 7am this morning so I can leave earlier than
6:30 if youd prefer.

Nick:  I work on Fleet Street just on the other side of the river

Mark: Hope to see you there... (and I know exactly what you mean!)

Everyone: Apologies for not reading my email all day ;-)

Graham, Jenni & Mark:

Thanks
Kieran