Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 8:38 AM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Hey all you chatters :P

Is this more spam? Unless you let me know "steve" I'm going to report it as
such.

Also, I wouldn't follow either link until Steve has verified it's OK, could
be fishing for Windows boxes to infect with viruses/DDOS bots.

Apologies if you're on the level Steve :-)

On Thursday 01 January 1970 00:59 am, you wrote:
> Hi guys! I was wondering if you would check out my  chatroom  We can chat
> with each other there. Please email me with you opinion of it :)
>
> http://dirtychat.b0x.com/
>  Thanks guys,
>

>                   Webmaster
>
> BTW If you think this is off subject I'm very sorry :( I just want my
> friends to see my chatroom.
>

> Tim,
>

> Here is the link to that software we were talking about. Just remember its
> a great tool for meeting new friends or an affective advertising tool as
> well
>
> Use it wisely :)
>
> http://www.SellShareware.com/ProgramInfo.asp?AfID=5544&PrID=32692
>

> Steve
>

> Get paid to read your own email
> http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=madman1819

                                ,,,
                               (o o)
Stuart Grimshaw         www.schoolsnet.com          sg@xxxxxxxSpecial Projects Developer                            t: 07976 625221
Schoolsnet LTD             .oooO  Oooo.               f: 0870 7060260
                             \_)  (_/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor