Whole car audio (was Whole House Audio)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Whole car audio (was Whole House Audio)
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 01:05:28 +0100

I had a demo of the amplified Harmon Kardon upgrade I'm having fitted in my
new BMW when it arrives (6 months late) at the end of August. Very
impressive, it increases output based on either external noise or road
speed - the salesman wasn't sure, essential in a convertible. I just wish
they'd offer an mp3 enabled CD changer for the boot...

See I do think mp3 does have a place in the scheme of things :)

Tim.