RE: Re: OT : Compaq Armada's

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: OT : Compaq Armada's
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 23:17:01 +0100

Nope ... I didn't buy it as I wanted to run it past change control first.
(She'd notice a change of laptop.)

As it is she's not too keen on the idea (what with me having just been made
redundant) so I'm going to do what any devoted partner would do in such a
situation...

...ignore her completely and buy the bugger anyway!

Now my local Tempo has one left ... I want to take some X10 kits over to a
group member tomorrow evening and so I guess I could just turn up late for
work in the morning!

Phil