Re: Re: Scottish "Meet"...When and Where

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:43:28 +0100, you wrote:

>Charing Cross is the one adjacent the M8 and Mitchell Library and it is
>a sit down pukka restaurant.
>
>Curry then :->

Funny, but almost every night out with my workmates seems to be for
curry (just had one on Friday).  If I can make it I'd like to come along
and meet some of the gang too, if that's OK.

It's a bit of a trek from Perth, but it'd be worth it to get in on some
automation discussion :-)

David P.

--=20
David_Paterson =3D david.paterson@xxxxxxx =A6 david.paterson@vissci.=
com;

Senior R & D programmer    There are three kinds of people in the world
-
Visual Sciences Ltd.        those who can count, and those who can't...