RE: Re: OT : Compaq Armada's

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: OT : Compaq Armada's
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 22:52:56 +0100

Phil, I had a look for one of these today but the stores guy was out so no
joy, I am still intrigued about the PCI slot.

As I understand it that funny connector on the rear is for the docking
station/port replicater.

Just out of general interest, we had a set of laptop PC's that would not
let
us change the resolution until I changed the screen refresh rate and the
higher resolutions became available, only had this problem on one make
though. It allowed 1024 res.

I don't ever getting one of these back from customers, as far as laptop's
go
these a decent machines, there again so are most Compaq's.

B.

LAN.