RE: Re: OT : Compaq Armada's

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: OT : Compaq Armada's
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 22:17:36 +0100

It's an 11.2" 1024x768 and is in my opinion quite a good un with
little or
no smearing across the screen when windows are open.

On the notebook itself IIRC there is power, USB, modem, network, serial,
parallel, IRDA, VGA, 1 x Type 2 PCMCIA. I think all ports are along the
back
apart from the modem and network which are on the left and right sides
towards the rear, the PCMCIA is front right.

The CD-ROM is a 24 speed I think.

The docking station has all the same ports plus PS2 mouse and keyboard and
an additional strange multiway out the back in the middle which looks like
continuation of the doccking station connector but I don't know what it's
for.

Phil