-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Harris [mailto:phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 June 2001 15:38
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxxSubject: RE: [ukha_d] Rogues Gallery!

Point of order ... recovered home twice in two weeks by the AA *ON PHIL'S MEMBERSHIP* due to the unfortunate circumstances of firstly having locked his own card in his car, having to have the bike trailered home by the AA and then us driving back up to Wales with your spare set of keys and secondly borrowing my father in laws old volvo estate to collect the bike and blowing the crankshaft oil seal!

Watch out for the release of our new movie "Carry on Home Automation!"

Phil