From: Mark McCall
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 3:11 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Rogues Gallery!

OK...here's a quick knocked up R.G.
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/rogues.html

Should I add info like - Ian Bird, IR Circuit builder or Graham Howe, Pool
player and piss artist :-)

Some people I could get a decent shot of (like Mark Harrison) so if you
want
to be included and are not there then send me a 300 pixel wide picture of
your mug.  If I've spelt your name wrong let me know.

M.