RE: Homeseer Phone

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Homeseer Phone
  • From: "Michael Mc Aree" <michael.mcaree@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:47:00 +0100

I was using it for a while in the BETA stages but have not used it since
the
V1.0 release. I wanted it for CallerID initially but I now have a Metoer. I
use it for Caller Id on my home webpage. If I get time I will look into HSP
again as I have a spare PACE Modem that should handle CallerID. Paul Gordon
& Vince also use HSP and would know more about it than me. I had a
script
that fired on answer that asked for a keycode to performa certain action;
ie: "press 30 to turn on the heating for 1 hour."
That sort of thing.

Michael
BELFAST

company, unless specifically stated.