RE: Re: Suggestions for methodology...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Suggestions for methodology...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:04:10 +0100

I'm going to try the "I swiped it from the computer stores"
approach...

(Alternatively I might throw a sickie, sneak it into the garage while Jo's
at work, hide it for a few months under some pile of junk and then say that
it was the second one that I bought and the person that I bought it for
didn't want it.)

Phil

ago",
> > Let "B" = "Missus is downstairs",
> > Let "C" = "Missus is aware of 'A'".
> >
> > Currently A, B and C are in equilibrium therefore we have
> state "D" where
> > state "D" is defined as "All is calm"
> >
> > If we now add the following:
> >
> > Let "E" = "Another split A/C unit secreted in the
boot of the car",
> > Let "F" = "The missus hates the size of the one I
have already",