Re: Keeping Homebase in business....

Me too,
Thanks guys for the directions to Pllokshaws homebase... I didn't realise
it
was the old Texas store.

I bought
1 timer kit 19.99
1 rc kit 19.99
another Response camera 15.99
Pity they didn't have any appliance modules...

I was concerned returning home as I bought a good digital multimeter from
CEF at £17+vat on special also. And to think I told Sheila I would only be
spending £15 :-)...

I have tried to justify buying another pc kit and rc kit as it is cheaper
than full priced appliance modules, only to be laughed at and told DON'T
YoU
DARE..I think I may have upset her by trying to convince her to let me buy
20x CDRW on QVC on sunday morning (It was only £170 including lots of
extras....)

Ouch !!!!!
Campbell