RE: Suggestions for methodology...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Suggestions for methodology...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 23:27:56 +0100

*grin* Nope ... but I did wander up to the counter in homebase and ask if they would honour their price promise in that if I bought something from them and found it cheaper subsequently would they refund the difference. They said they would and so I told them that I'd bought two Air cons at £299 and now they had the same one down at £199 ... the lady looked at me incredulously until I said "Well, you have to ask ... wouldn't you?" to which she laughed.

In fact the buy one get one free won't be too far off the mark next month when the spend and save thing comes through ... the voucher back should be nearly £150!

Phil