Re: Suggestions for methodology...

You can't use buy one get one free ?

Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 8:19 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Suggestions for methodology...

Allow me to place with you the following mathematical problem:

Let "A" = "Phil been made redundant three days ago",
Let "B" = "Missus is downstairs",
Let "C" = "Missus is aware of 'A'".

Currently A, B and C are in equilibrium therefore we have state "D" where
state "D" is defined as "All is calm"

If we now add the following:

Let "E" = "Another split A/C unit secreted in the boot of the car",
Let "F" = "The missus hates the size of the one I have already",
Let "G" = "It was only £199 - Bargain!"

I don't think we'll have equilibrium any more.

Can anyone suggest how I can spin this one without leaving the A/C in the
boot of the car and hoping that I never have to open it whilst she's around?
(Not likely since we're taking the demon spawn to the seaside next weekend!)

HEEEEEELP!

Phil

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor