RE: Re: OT (as usual) Alterative to Freeserve Required

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: OT (as usual) Alterative to Freeserve Required
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 21:20:06 +0100

I have now connected to BT Internet Anytime and it worked straight away (I
didn't use their set up of course ;-) I checked the comments from a few
users and service seems OK, very few engaged tones or cut offs other than 2
hour so I will see how it goes. I don't think I have ever had cause to call
an ISP customer service department (apart from U-Net who I use for email
and
server hosting - core activities that I pay for!) so I am not concerned
about problems on that side. Quite simply if it doesn't work I will go
elsewhere (like I said my email and hosting are handled by a real ISP!). At
least I am back online now ;-)

Graham

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/