searching for KAT5

At 10:54 am +0100 18/6/01, James Hoye wrote:
>How crap is eGroups?  I searched all archives for 'KAT5' and got NO
results!
>Perhaps the index is only on YahooGroups now?  I only use eGroups 'cos
>can't be bothered to get ANOTHER ID just to use the Yahoo site.

I think that a search 'all archives' just searches list header
information (i.e. what the list is about) rather than the emails. So
can be used to find a relevant group.
However to search emails you need to go into a group and then into a
recent months mails.
You then get option to search this archive and then you will find
KAT5 emails for example.

A bit confusing...

Martin