RE: Keeping Homebase in business....

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Keeping Homebase in business....
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 13:56:32 +0100

Wow, I have just visited the Wellingborough HomeBase, LampModules @
£7.49each, bought last 4. home Controller Timer Kit MT7222 which comes with
1xTimer, 1xlampModule, 1xAppModule ' £19.99 each, bought 1 and 1 left.

Then went onto LakeSide shopping centre near Northampton,  only had the
Mini
Timer Kits bought 1 got 1 left.

I cannot remember who posted this first but a big pint to you sir.

B.

Timer
> > Kits, Three Mini Timers
> >
> > Milngavie:   Some RC Kits, *lots* of Mini Timer Kits, Five or six
lamp
> > modules
> >
> > Oh, and Milngavie also had an 8500BTU Portable Air Con unit,
> which is now
> > cooling myself and Jenni nicely, reduced to £120 :)
> >
> > I *seriously* suggest a quick trip to yer local Homebase.
> >
> > The most chatty staff member we spoke to said the new management
of the
> > group seemed intent on ditching any line that involved large
value slow
> > moving items, in favour of "stack em high, sell em
cheap"

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/