Re: Re:Meetings (Was : [Project] A Call for Volunteers)

>> I'm not Doogie, and don't think I know either of you, but I was
doing IE
at
>> The John Street Poly from 1990-94....
>>
>> Many a late night in Level 10 of the Livingston Tower were
involved.....

> ahhhh...
>
> I spent my time across the road on the Computer Centre's Sun
Workstations
> and VAX Cluster, due to a mild (ahem) situation with Jim
"FB" Reid. :)

Wereas I did spend a huge whack of my time in L10 labs....
so I may well have seen you lurking ... I was there '91-'95
Playing MUDs :-) Ahhhh ... those were the days, Nanvient, and Atmos
Oh, and studying too, oh, yes, definately studying :)

Jenni