RE: Re:Meetings (Was : [Project] A Call for Volunteers)

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re:Meetings (Was : [Project] A Call for Volunteers)
  • From: Keith Doxey <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 10:36:58 +0100

You just cant please some people can you :-)

I'm OK with Carlisle thoght because its just up the M6 from my mums. I
suggested Lanks/Yorks/M62 area because it is pretty central for Northern
England. I did acknowledge that Scotland exists but Britain is such a wierd
shape there will always be someone who is too far away. For example the
London meets were for Southern England. Kent at one extreme, not to far,
Cornwall at the other, a bloody long way.

Likewise if Birmingham was chosen, Wales, Manchester, Liverpool etc not too
far, Tyneside & Kent a long way.

We just need more regional meetings.

So when is the first Scottish meeting then?

Keith