RE: Re:Meetings (Was : [Project] A Call for Volunteers)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re:Meetings (Was : [Project] A Call for Volunteers)
  • From: "James Hoye" <james.hoye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 21:50:35 +0100

This email was delivered to you by The Free Internet,
a Business Online Group company. http://www.thefreeinternet.net
> I hope to be heading "Up North".....well to my Mum's in
> Morecambe, sometime
> in the autumn so that we can stay with her for a few days and pop off
> Blackpool for the lights.
>
> It would be great if we could arrange a "Northern" or
"Middle Britain" [1]
> meeting around that time.  I know there are several people in the
> Lancashire/Yorkshire/Cumbria/Tyneside area who werent able to make the
> London meets and it would be good to have a get together.
>
> Obviously September/October is still some way off but it pays to have
some
> advance warning :-)

Leeds is as far north as I'm prepared to go!  It would be good for some of
us southerners to travel up too.  Graham - would you be interested in a
lift
up the M1 (or giving me a lift up the M1)?  :)

James H