RE: Aerial Masts

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Aerial Masts
  • From: "Ian B" <I.Bird@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 09:43:02 +0100

Ok then guys, much as I know you enjoy electrocuting, shooting and
otherwise
torturing the local bird population (even if they do deserve it) here is
your answer. Attach some short uprights to the aerial and tie fishing line
between them. This will stop all the birds landing on you aerial except the
short sighted ones which will crash.

Have fun and don't fall off the roof doing it

Ian