RE: FW: [dvduk] New Sky boxes (DVDUK : OT)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: FW: [dvduk] New Sky boxes (DVDUK : OT)
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 22:47:46 +0100

Phil already has the CAT5 run between the living room and the bedroom so
that he can watch any movie from the 300 disc DVD changer in bed once Keith
has the S-Video + Audio and IR return KAT5s up and running! My missus keeps
asking why and I just have to say "Because I want to see it
work..."

Any other answer I might give as why I would want to be able to watch any
one of 300 movies in bed would likely get my nads removed with a blunt
spoon
while I sleep!

Phil

UK Gold,