RE: CD/DVD racks

From: Timothy Morris [mailto:timothy.morris@xxxxxxx]
> A good friend of mine is a celebrity Joiner - John Revell
> - late of Virgin's Breakfast Show  - he left to concentrate
> on making his show for Discovery Home and Leisure.

Call me nosey but what exactly happened to the rest of the Virgin Breakfast
team.  I listen to the show most mornings, and I'm not sure if I missed
some
or what.  But one week it was the normal lot hosting the show.

Then Chris disappeared I presume to get married, leaving the others to host
the show.  Next thing I know Chris is back and all the others are gone.
With no mention of what happened.

Anyone no the reason.

> He's offered to make a "CD1000" - four times the width of
the
> 250 for the cost of the wood. All I have to do is sort out some
> drawings.

Its alright for some.

--
/ ___   / /  /  / __    / _____ HOME: chas@xxxxxxx