Re: Nigel Orr??

Nigel has left the mailing list :-(

He left quite a while ago, though I have been in contact since he left. He
was changing jobs and didn't anticipate being able to check his email all
that often, I assume the same goes for updateing his website.

Message #8286 was Nigels farewell, and I think you can still contact him on
that address.

On Monday 11 June 2001 09:26 am, you wrote:
> I've just had a look through the archive and can't see anythning from
him
> over the last mnonth or so...
>
> Does anyone have any contact details or know him? Can someone check
he's
> ok????
>
> Andy
>

> "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
> 11/06/2001 10:15
> Please respond to ukha_d
>

>         To:     <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>         cc:
>         Subject:        [ukha_d] Nigel Orr??
>
> Just noticed Nigel Orr's website has disappeared.
> http://ha.orrs.net/
>
> Anyone heard from him lately?
>
> M.
>
> _________________________________
> The UKs Premier Home Automation Site
> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
> _________________________________
>
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> *********************** DISCLAIMER **************************
> This message is intended only for use by the person
> to whom it is addressed. It may contain information
> that is privileged and confidential. Its content does
> not constitute a formal commitment by Lombard Odier.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
> kindly notify the sender immediately and destroy this
> message. Thank you.

,,,
(o o)
Stuart Grimshaw         www.schoolsnet.com          sg@xxxxxxx
Special Projects Developer                            t: 07976 625221
Schoolsnet LTD             .oooO  Oooo.               f: 0870 7060260
\_)  (_/