From: Paul Gordon [mailto:paul_gordon@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 9:04 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] OT - CD/Vinyl Storage

No, the stuff I am referring to is general shelving units, not actual CD=20
storage.

Current catalogue, page 196, bottom of the page, item numbers:
875/1306
875/1313
875/1320
875/1337

I have 2-off of the 875/1313

Regards.

Paul G.

/
>eport?prrfnbr=3D8750682&prmenbr=3D6970&type=3Dbig&thisMode=3Dols
>
>Thanks
>	kieran

eas=
>to make shelves exactly the right spacing for 12" vinyl, 7"
vinyl, CD's, o=
>whatever else.
>
>Incidentally, the exact same range is sold in MFI, where I gelieve
there=20
>are
>
>quite a greater range of shelf sizes & options available - IIRC
Argos only
>have a selection of about 4 different units, in two basic sizes. They
also
>do add-on packs of just shelves, or just uprights, etc. I also believe
the
>same stuff is stocked in Ikea.
>
>Very easy to assemble, and IMHO very nice-looking! - can't imagine what
>SWMBO was objecting to! - OK, the do look a little bit industrial, but
the=
>they *are* used by a lot of shops as display racking, because they are
so
>strong....
>

>HTH
>
>Paul G.
>

> >From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
> >To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
> >Subject: RE: [ukha_d] OT - CD/Vinyl Storage
> >Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 07:41:35 +0100
> >
> >Argos do some very strong chrome wire framed shelving units
(can't=20
>remember
> >what page but in the current catalogue I thing they're at the
bottom of =
> >page on the left hand facing page) which a friend of mine is using
for=20
>his
> >AV kit ... not my cup of tea and my missus used the words
"Buy one and I
> >leave." But they are damn strong at at =A350 for a shoulder
high unit=20
>they're
> >not at all bad value.
> >
> >Phil

(definitel=
> >metal)
> >
> >   If I find anything suitable ill let the group know.
> >
> >   Thanks
> >       Kieran

Service=
.