Re: OT but more loft conversion stuff

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT but more loft conversion stuff
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 20:55:22 +0100

Robin,

I might be, - I am about to embark on a loft conversion, and I
>really<
don't want to have a ladder to access it. I am still in the very early
stages, - only got my builder round a couple of days ago to quote for
flooring it out, and re-jigging the roof support struts & purlins,
installing Velux windows etc...

I have got room on my landing for a "proper" staircase of some
description,
and had been eyeing some spiral ones up at the local "Loft Shop"
- but they
were probably a bit beyond my budget..

If you get no takers, I might be seriously interested in this... - subject
to you not living at the other end of the country or something!!

Cheers.

Paul G.

(Currently number 7 in the top 20!!)