RE: Clipsal Mains Sockets

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Clipsal Mains Sockets
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 14:58:31 +0100

Much as I do like the look of the Clipsal stuff (and will almost 100%
certainly be using their stuff for my lighting control) I have to say that
won't use anything other than MK for mains sockets. Their "Logic"
stuff is
just so beautifully made that anything else just doesn't come close. For
example they supply all their sockets with the screws backed out so that
you
don't have to do that before installing them ... small things I know but if
I consider it worthwhile then I'm sure anyone installing several dozen of
them must find it a bonus too.

Cheers

Phil