RE: Anyone seen the X10 Mains Sockets on LetsAutomate?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Anyone seen the X10 Mains Sockets on LetsAutomate?
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 14:08:55 +0100

*chuckle* 1,000? Pah! Just enough to do "chez Mike" surely...

I'm sure that the logo is reasonably easy to remove - it's just going to be
a matter of finding something that dissolves the ink without eating away
the
plastic! I must admit that I thought something similar when I got an IR
->
X10 unit from you Mike ... I can certainly see why you like to have (and
why
you should have) your "branding" on products but sometimes I like
to have
anonymous boxes. *grin* Anyway ... maybe we can discourage Keith from
logoing up his KAT5's!

Keith : Just a comment on the KAT5's by the way. Superb piece of kit and
can
you let me know when you have some Svideo and stereo audio modules as I
would like a transmitter plus at least a couple of receivers but I've had
tape over the LEDs on mine ... in a darkened room they absolutely wash the
wall with light!

Phil

LetsAutomate?