Re: OT: Anyone know anything about combination boilers?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT: Anyone know anything about combination boilers?
  • From: "Mark Hetherington" <mark.egroups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 23:14:42 -0000

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Kenneth Watt" <kennethwatt@y...>
wrote:
> Mark,
>
> I am CORGI registered so I can try and track a manual down for you
if you

Thanks Kenneth, that would be great. Just been up to the attic to
check and the boiler is a Worcester Bosch 280 RSF.

> want, can't do a thing till Tuesday though!

No problem, I have had the problem for a while so a few more days is
no biggie :)

It was actually one of the reasons that I had an electric shower
installed rather than the recommended Thermostatic shower for
combination boilers. The electric one is isolated from the main hot
water so immune to possible fluctuations in temperature and far
cheaper to boot so the problem actually helped me make a decision
that I only recently discovered the full benefits of :)

Mark.