RE: OT: Motherboards

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: Motherboards
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennethwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 22:22:17 +0100

Currently running:

Asus A7V MoBo

Pioneer DVD SCSI ROM

TDK Cyclone CDR

1.1G Athlon

1 Seagate Cheetah 18.2GB Ultra Wide SCSI HDD

1 Dunno 9.1GB Ultra Wide SCSI HDD

1 Samsung 13.1GB IDE HD

1 Seagate Series 5 IDE 40GB HDD

1 SCSI Zip 100 Drive

1 Samsung IDE CD ROM

Adaptec 2940W SCSI card

Creative Live 1024

3DFX 5500 Graphics card

640MB RAM

Very quick once you shut down all the Windows c*ap from the background, it rocks for games with full Dolby Surround or DD if you can get it! Asus mobo is great plus you get another three USB ports, very handy.

One thing for games is buy a decent case, that’s my next PC purchase from one of the overclocking boys, not to overclock, it just to stop it being an additional radiator!

K.