Make C look like something Else?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Make C look like something Else?
  • From: andy.powell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 14:36:18 +0200

Folks,

I seem to remember many moons ago someone telling me that you could=20
basically make C look like another language.. does anyone know any more=20
detail on how this is achieved? Or am I talking B%ll=A3%ks ?

Thanks

Andy

This message is intended only for use by the person=20
to whom it is addressed. It may contain information=20
that is privileged and confidential. Its content does=20
not constitute a formal commitment by Lombard Odier.=20
If you are not the intended recipient of this message,=20
kindly notify the sender immediately and destroy this=20
message. Thank You.