Re: where do i get 19" racking enclosures in the UK? + fire regs

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: where do i get 19" racking enclosures in the UK? + fire regs
  • From: "Andy Powell" <Andy@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 20:18:10 +0200

I know Maplin aren't great but if you search for XM70M on their site
you'll find this

"A range of high quality rack mounting cases, fabricated mild steel
and
finished in a hard wearing semi-matt black epoxy coating. The base plate
is punched with a matrix of holes for securing PCBs, transformers etc,
and the top cover is provided with ventilation slots to assist cooling.
The black anodised aluminium front panel has two handles and there are
four holes punched to facilitate fixing the case in a rack. "
The cases are supplied flat packed and are easy to assemble.
"Available in 1U, 2U, 3U and 4U standard sizes."
Dimensions (mm):
Type External Internal Front panel
1U 437 x 42 x 305 432 x 40 x 293 483 x 44
2U 437 x 80 x 305 432 x 78 x 293 483 x 88
3U 437 x 122 x 305 432 x 120 x 293 483 x 132
4U 437 x 168 x 305 432 x 166 x 293 483 x 177