Another OT post (was MP3 Player)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Another OT post (was MP3 Player)
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 22:23:25 +0100

Pinball
> Machines. Not really bothered about Video Games though. Games like
Mr.Do,
> PacMan, DonkeyKong, Paperboy and Popeye reach or exceed the limits of
my
> coordination and gameplay skills. I'm impressed by the realism of

Don't try model helicopters then Keith :) I've spent the last month on the
simulator learning to hover. Inverted that is! I can cope with it tail in,
nose in, and with the right side facing me. As soon as I turn it so the
left
side is facing me it all goes pear shaped. I really don't want to start
doing this with the model, and the rotor blades doing 1800 rpm less than a
foot from the ground. Well not for a while anyway.

Oops, there goes another OT post :)

Tim.