Cisco router help

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Cisco router help
  • From: "James Hoye" <james.hoye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:18:40 +0100

Currently trying to configure a 2503 Cisco ISDN router that we acquired
following liquidation of our previous company.

We can telnet to it (using same DHCP server as before so its IP address is
the same), but of course don't have any passwords as it was remotely
managed by the US.  Any way of resetting the NVRAM?  I understand we will
lose all the configuration info. but we've got to learn sometime :)

Next question (following successful reset) will probably be on
configuration!

James H