Re: Telephone socket for Cat5e

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Telephone socket for Cat5e
  • From: matthew@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 16:58:04 -0000

Thanks Tracey

3.83 + VAT is cheaper than Maplin by the looks of things (Maplin's=20
UN27E is 6.99 for the master socket down to UN29G which is 4.99).

Do you have a URL for those LAU's ? (sorry - newbie to HA! dont have=20
a full "favourites list yet")

Also dont suppose you (or anyone else) has info on the rules about=20
piping the phone around the house. Does a BT person have to come in=20
to move the line box or can I do it? Would like to relocate it to=20
node zero so it is feeding the central phone distribution point.

Thanks for you help

matt

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Tracey Gardner" <tracey.gardner@n...>
wrote:
> CPC do a range of Line Adaptor Units (LAUs) but they are =A33.83
and=20
=A32.17
> + VAT
>=20
> Tracey
>=20
>=20
> >Hi chaps. Can anyone advise me where to get the little leads which
> >convert a cat5e socket to a phone? I'm installing Clipsal plates
> >during my rewire and using Cat5e to distribute the phone. I've=20
seen a
> >photo of a lead on Mark McCalls site but couldn't find any
details.

=20