Re: Re: [Project] Lights was Foundations are in!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Re: [Project] Lights was Foundations are in!
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 00:21:45 +0100

Nah, - I'm with Phil on this one, - "trendy" ingredients on a
Pizza just
don't cut it... (let's not bother with the fact that in the region where
pizza was invented, Tuna was likely to have been a staple part of the
diet...)

But not for me.... I want...

Mushrooms
Garlic
sweetcorn
Garlic
Red Onions
Garlic
Green Peppers
Garlic
Peperoni
Garlic
Ground Beef
Garlic

Oh, and some fresh roasted Gsrlic to give it some flavour....

Paul G.

>From: Calum Morrell <calum@xxxxxxx>
>To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: [Project] Lights was Foundations are in!
>Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 00:11:44 -0400
>
>Hey Phil, my personal favourite is ...
>
>cajun chicken
>TUNA
>red onion
>olives
>and  basil oil
>
>Tuna is WONDERFULL on a  pizza :-)
>
>Calum
>
>Phil Harris wrote:
>
> > Keith...
> >
> > ...I had respect for you.
> >
> > I bowed to your knowledge of all things electronic. Wept with joy
at my
> > KAT5's.
> >
> > But now...
> >
> > ...I mean for God's sake!
> >
> > TUNA on a pizza ... you sick puppy! - At least you drink Diet
Coke!